Samidoun Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network urges all supporters of Palestine to participate in the #AllForPalestine campaign on 29 November, the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. The Global Campaign to Return to Palestine is calling for online and in-person actions under the slogan, “All for Palestine,” emphasizing global solidarity with the Palestinian struggle for liberation and return.
To participate in the campaign at this critical moment for the Palestinian people, there are several actions that people and groups can take in their areas:
1. Raising the Palestinian flag in public places, squares, in front of your house or on your balcony.
2. Filming solidarity messages of about a minute’s duration, in any language you choose. Tag the Global Campaign to Return to Palestine in your posts, send them on Facebook, or email them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the hashtag #AllForPalestine by holding a sign. (We also encourage you to tag us, Samidoun on Facebook in your posts.
3. Taking a photo of yourself holding a sign reading #AllForPalestine and posting it on social media on 29 November with a message of solidarity for the Palestinian people.
4. Participating in the Twitter campaign on Sunday, 29 November by posting tweets and messages of solidarity with Palestine – including these videos and photos – with the hashtag #AllForPalestine
5. Adopting the unified slogan “All For Palestine” in all activities and emphasizing the themes that are appropriate to the occasion, such as: rejection of the occupation – the universality of solidarity – rejection of deals that deny Palestinian rights – support for the Palestinian people, especially the prisoners, the wounded, women, children, and mothers of martyrs.
Find more information, photos and resources for the #AllForPalestine campaign at the Global Campaign to Return to Palestine Facebook page.
Samidoun also encourages all to participate in the Alternative Palestinian Path preparatory committee public event on Sunday, 29 November at 10 am Pacific, 1 pm Eastern, 7 pm central Europe and 8 pm Palestine time. The event will include four speakers from the Preparatory Committee discussing the call to the Madrid conference for Palestine in September 2021. The discussion and presentations will take place primarily in Arabic, although translations in Spanish and English are expected to be available online. The event can be joined on Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86965732754 or on Facebook Live at https://facebook.com/masarbadil.