- This event has passed.
NYC: International Day of Al-Quds
31 May 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Friday, 31 May
42nd St and Broadway, Times Square
#QudsDay #FreeAlQuds #AlQudsDay
On International Day of Quds, people of conscience gather to express solidarity with all the oppressed human beings of the world and particularly the innocent civilians of Palestine who are victimized by the oppressive and racist Zionist regime.
We invite all peace loving people to voice their opposition to the unjust and illegal occupation of the great Al-Aqsa Mosque and the usurpation of the Holy Land by the Zionist regime. In addition, we will also protest the current Saudi aggression in Yemen.
We, the citizens of the United States reserve the right to boycott any and all parties involved in practicing racist, discriminatory, and oppressive policies.
Stand with us! Stand for your rights!
We will rally at Times Square where our speakers will shed lights on the atrocities being committed by the Zionist state on the oppressed people of Palestine.
– Jafria Association of North America
– The United National Antiwar Coalition(UNAC)
– International Action Center http://facebook.com/internationalactioncenter
– Workers World Party http://facebook.com/WorkersWorldParty/
– Muslims United for Justice (MUJ)
– International League of Peoples Struggle
– Struggle/La Lucha
– Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network
– Within Our Lifetime (WOL)
– People’s Power Assembly
NOTE: “AlQuds Day protest organizers have no affiliation with any foreign entity.
Funds for Al-Quds events are generated by local community organizers who strongly believe in exercising their legal right to protest against oppression.”