On the International Day of Al-Quds, people of conscience gather to express solidarity with all the oppressed human beings of the world and particularly the innocent civilians of Palestine who are victimized by the oppressive and racist Zionist regime.
Andrew Cuomo, governor of New York, has moved to silence and repress the right of the people to boycott, divest, and sanction Israel and the Zionist regime for illegally occupying Palestine and oppressing and murdering the Palestinian people.
We, the citizens of the United States and in particular residents of New York, reserve the right to boycott any and all parties involved in practicing racist, discriminatory, and oppressive policies.
Stand with us! Stand for your rights!
We will rally at Times Square at 4:30 where our speakers will shed lights on the atrocities being committed by the Zionist state on the oppressed people of Palestine.
- Al-Awda New York: The Palestine Right to Return Coalition
- International Action Center
- Jafria Association of North America
- New York City Students for Justice for Palestine
- Direct Action Front for Palestine
- NYC Solidarity with Palestine
- Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network
- Jews for Palestinian Right of Return
- Labor for Palestine
Friday, 1 July
4:30 pm – 7:00 pm
W. 42nd St and 7th Ave, NYC