SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2
11 am Pacific – 2 pm Eastern – 8 pm central Europe – 9 pm Palestine/Lebanon
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/249274880325010/
In the summer of 2021, Samidoun Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network launched the Ghassan Kanafani Brigade to Lebanon and the Palestinian refugee camps. The brigade, announced on the 49th anniversary of the assassination of Palestinian writer, leader and revolutionary Ghassan Kanafani, included activists and organizers based in Belgium, Spain, France, Sweden, the Netherlands, and elsewhere.
Join us on Saturday, 2 October for a reportback on the situation in Lebanon from Palestinian and Palestine solidarity organizers, addressing topics such as:
* Economic crisis in Lebanon today
* Palestinian refugees and the right of return
* Situation in the Palestinian refugee camps
* Lebanese and Palestinian resistance
* The situation of Palestinian youth and women
* Political scene in Lebanon and the Palestinian refugee camps
Register to join us for an informative and interesting discussion!