Read the original French call to action at Collectif Palestine Vaincra.
From June 26 to July 18, the 2021 edition of the Tour de France welcomes an Israeli team called “Israel Start-Up Nation” . Supported by the pro-Israeli far right, the participation of this team in one of the biggest sports competitions in the world serves a clear objective: to promote and normalize Israeli apartheid. Faced with this blatant attempt to sports-wash Israeli crimes, many organizations are mobilizing and calling for a twitterstorm on Saturday June 26 at 12 p.m. using the hashtags #IsraelApartheidNation and #TDF2021!
- If you already have a Twitter account, Tweet multiple times now with the hashtags #IsraelApartheidNation and #TDF2021 . Talk to your friends and comrades and invite your contacts so that there are more of us. Every tweet counts!
- If you don’t have a Twitter account yet, you can create one first. It’s very simple, and even if you have few subscribers, every tweet will help the campaign!
- If you’re not available at the scheduled time, you can schedule your tweets on the desktop version of Twitter. For example, we suggest you use this one.
- Do not hesitate to retweet the other accounts that mobilize and use the different visuals below.
- Several Twitter accounts to follow: @CollectifPV , @SamidounPP, @contactUJFP , @Palestine69 or @CampagneBDS