The 2022 edition of the Tour de France cycling competition is once again including the “Israel Premier Tech” team, self-described “ambassadors” of the apartheid regime. The participation of this team in one of the world’s greatest sports competitions has a clear objective: the promotion and normalization of Israeli apartheid. Many organizations are calling for a Twitterstorm on Tuesday, 28 July in order to confront this scandalous attempt to launder Israeli crimes. Join the Twitterstorm at 6 pm France time (9 am Pacific, 12 noon Eastern, 7 pm Palestine time) with the hashtags #IsraelApartheidTech and #TDF2022!
- If you already have a Twitter account, be prepared to tweet multiple times with #IsraelApartheidTech and #TDF2022. Talk to your friends and comrades and invite your contacts so that we are as many as possible. Every tweet counts!
- If you don’t have a Twitter account yet, you can create one first. It’s very simple, and even if you have only a few followers, each tweet will help the campaign!
- If you’re not available at the scheduled time, you can schedule your tweets on the desktop version of Twitter. For example, we suggest you use the ones below.
- Don’t hesitate to retweet the other accounts that are mobilizing and to use the visual below.
- Several Twitter accounts to follow: @Collectif_PV, @SamidounPP, @contactUJFP, @Palestine69 or @MoonMonira